Monday, October 31, 2011
Supplies: favorite stamp set, brayer, versa mark, ink pad, adhesive, whisper white cs
1. Start by stamping your image with versa mark.
2. Roll brayer over any color ink pad, and start brayering over card stock, the stamp images will appear.
3. Keep adding more color with your brayer until you are happy with it. (it may take a couple of rolls before you see the image well.)
4. If desired, add some smaller images in a darker color.
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Monday, October 24, 2011
~ The little hand sanitizers are from Bath & Body Works. You can get them for 5 for $5
- such a deal!~ Cut card stock 2" x 5 1/2" and lay over just the tag with the scallop edge diez 115954 .
~ Once cut out, try strategically placing the tag into an embossing folder.
~ Then score it at 1 3/4" & 2 5/8" from the flat end.
~ I made a pattern to help get the whole right on center.
~ ¾" Circle Medium Punch 119873
Sunday, October 23, 2011
With October being pastor appreciation month. We decided to get our pastor and his wife tickets to ride in a race car (NASCAR) -one of the many things on the their bucket list. =) Plus not to mention he's a OU fan. So had to throw in a lil chocolate.
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
A perfect birthday card for that perfect lil princess in you life. Isn't it just a adorable card.
# 113439 big shot
# 117335 polka dot embossing folder
# 119864 round tab punch
# 119856 scallop oval punch
# 119275 dotted scallop punch
# 109070 whisper white 3/8''taffeta ribbon
# 122922 wisteria wonder cs
# 122384 in -color dsp