I just love using jars to fill up and decorate. They are oodles of cute, and fun.
Saturday, January 26, 2013
- These stamps are available on any order type: customer, workshop, or online.
- Use the single stamp numbers above when ordering.
- The single stamps WILL NOT be sent to you in our typical cases or packaging; they will be packaged in cello bags (see banner above). If you'd like a case for your single stamps, you can buy our clear mount stamp cases that come in packs of four (#119105).
- This offer is available for clear-mount stamps only.
- The stamps do not come with a Clear-Mount Block. You will need to buy a block separately if you don't already have one. The recommended block sizes can be found in the charts above.
- There's no limit on how many pieces you can buy.
- This is a limited time offer available now through March 31, 2013
|Before cutting you will start with a 8-1/2 X 11 sheet of cs and score it horizontally 3'',6'',9''|
You will cut each strip at 2-3/4 you will end up w/ 3 strips (for this project you will need 4 strips so repeat process to get the strips needed)
|I cut our these square for my back ground but stamping it works too. I some how missed the cover photo instructions so here are the measurement for the out side . COVER: 2-3/4 X 8-1/2 score at 3'', 3-1/2'', 6-1/2'', and 7'|
|Fold each section into a according style fold. When you attach each strip together do so from short end to big like you see above|
|Once all four strips are attached you can begin adding your dsp squares.|
|Here we are all finished look - decorate the out side however you desire.|