Wednesday, May 8, 2013
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
SU has just announced they are releasing a new type of stamp
- Photopolymer stamps!This set is available for ordering now - Toss a few other items in your basket while you're there and you'll qualify for a free item from Sale-a-bration (until March 22nd only!). They'll be offering more of these clear stamp sets
|- they are pliable so you can bend them as needed!|
Saturday, March 2, 2013
With spring comes green grass, blue skies, and of course flowers! Then what could be better for our March “Best Of” set than a collection of the best flower stamps from the past quarter-century? This set also includes a never-before-seen flower image that coordinates perfectly with our 1-1/4" Scallop Circle punch.
Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Stampin Up is bringing back some of there favorite stamp images all this year in part of their celebration of 25yrs. I missed posting January's stamp set but you can see it and others month to month by simply going to my shop my site and click on the best of 25yrs under products. www.love2inspire.stampinup.net or click on the box to the left of this page. =) Happy stampin'
Thursday, February 21, 2013
You need stamp, ink, heat gun, tissue paper, wax paper.
1. cut tissue paper just a lil smaller than size of candle
2. stamp your image onto the tissue paper
3. lay on top of candle in position that fits you liken' best
4. get you wax paper cut out a strip that completely wraps around candle -your going to lay this on the top of the tissue paper while you get your heat gun and carefully heat up the candle just enough to see the tissue paper melt into the candle, be careful not to stay into one place to long. once you have melted the section turn off heat gun and slowly peel off wax paper. Now you should have a adorable candle to ensure to impress all your friends.
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
|Three awesome ladies I had the privilege of spending the day with. Josie, Janet, Tina|
|... and I can't go to a event without getting a picture with Shelly =)|
|... these are just a couple of the awesome demonstration cards they showed.|
|and yep I so have to try this technique|
|The awesome swaps I come home with. Loved all the ideas ladies they were all beautiful|
|these two swaps were extra special bc my friends tina, & janet made them.|
|the door prizes they gave out to everyone.|
|Our awesome make n takes we did. Okay so we actually had one more but it kinda got smashed on the way home :( so sorry it's not included.|
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Saturday, January 26, 2013
- These stamps are available on any order type: customer, workshop, or online.
- Use the single stamp numbers above when ordering.
- The single stamps WILL NOT be sent to you in our typical cases or packaging; they will be packaged in cello bags (see banner above). If you'd like a case for your single stamps, you can buy our clear mount stamp cases that come in packs of four (#119105).
- This offer is available for clear-mount stamps only.
- The stamps do not come with a Clear-Mount Block. You will need to buy a block separately if you don't already have one. The recommended block sizes can be found in the charts above.
- There's no limit on how many pieces you can buy.
- This is a limited time offer available now through March 31, 2013