Thursday, August 20, 2009

Cute lil Note Pad

Cute lil note pad. This could be used for a quick and easy gift. I bought a plastic clear picture frame (don't get them from the Dollar Store though from experience they are flimsy compared to the Wal Mart ones, they need to be strong enough to hold the weight of your hand when your write)
I got some Good Morning Sunshine paper, with the 1-1/4" Circle punch and the Scallop Circle punch to add the flower to the top right side. I took some sticky notes (you will want to divide them in half) . Take a stamp of your choice to add a little more extra character to the notepad. I took the Eastern Blooms stamp to this one.Then take a pen that unscrews at the end and added paper inside to give a matching effect.(you could also tie ribbon on the cap of the pen to give even more of a detail if you would like) This is one of my favorites it just makes for a super cute display.




No comments:

Post a Comment