Monday, March 28, 2011
Supplies: Bubbles (should be able to find at any local store), Classic reinker of your choice, shimmer paint, straw, cup/container, tissue for blotting, card stock of your choice.
1. Take your cup.container and poor bubbles into it about 1/3 to 1/2 way.
2. Get your reinker and drop about 10-12 drops into bubbles depending on how dark you want it.
3. Next you will stir with your straw until the color is well mixed then you want to blow until thebubbles are flowing over the cup.
4. Take your piece of CS and gently lay over bubbles to your CS is covered.
5. Lay down on table and take your tissue and very lightly dab extra bubbles.
6. Set aside to dry.
Tip: you can do this same technique with shimmer paint. Shown above with the Concord Crush Card. (be careful b/c it poor out quickly)