Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Easy to fold box


When one of my stampin friends showed me this box I thought it was the greatest thing EVER. A box you can make with just a few simple folds how cool it that. It is defiantly to great not to share how simple it is. So here you go. Hope you enjoy as much as I did/do. =D




Supplies: 1-1/4 circle punch,3/4 circle punch, bonefolder, sticky strip
 8-1/2 X 8-1/2 very vanilla cs
8 X 8 very vanilla cs
(mark a X in the center of both of these pieces)
(4) 1-1/2 X 3 dsp
(1) 2-1/2 X 2-1/2 dsp
(1) 2-5/8X2-5/8 basic black cs
scrap piece of basic black cs and v.vanilla cs
twine
clear vintage button

Start by folding each corner up to center of  X on all 4 sides
Second step fold up again to center on all 4 sides
should look something like this- now unfold all flaps and cut up the center like shown below- do this on both pieces of your cs stopping at the corner of your sqaure..


 Now you have this cute adorable easy to fold box.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this, Chrissy. Hope you are doing great...I miss seeing you & our "shack" friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am doing great Karen. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    I really miss everyone too. Was just thinking about you guys the other day. =)

    ReplyDelete