Tuesday, June 26, 2012

my hubby at his best!


My husband recently decided to pick up his pencil again, and any one that knows him
 knows he is a amazing artist. JD Hillberry recently done a weekend class in Dallas 
and my hubby was able to attend. 
He got to brush up on his skill
 but learn some new ones all at the same time. 
This was his first drawing since the class. 
This picture was ask by a long time friend to be drawn
 so he could get it tattooed in memory of his dad who past away. 
He flew the jet in the Air Force and then became a minister
 
the sketch
 back ground
 working his way down
finished product

2 comments:

  1. Wow! He is very talented! I am a new follower from Stampin' Connection, I'd love for you to follow my blog, too :) http://stampitupwithkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, he is amazing!!!BEAUTFUL beautiful image!! I am sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete